THEY PUT BLUE SCREEN ON MY COMPUTER AND WINDOW SAYING DO NOT DELETE OR TURN OFF COMPUTER CALL MICROSOFT TECHS. I CALLED AND THEY LED ME TO BELEIVE THEY WERE MICROSOFT.

SAID I NEED ETC.. AND CHARGED ME 149.99 FOR 3 YR SERVICE. PUT ON FREE ANTIVIRUS AND I HAVE FREE WITH WINDOWS 10.ALSO ICON THAT I BELEIVE IS TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMPUTER. WAS NEVER WORKING RIGHT SO I CANCELLED IN A MONTH.

THEY SAID I SIGNED A CONTRACT NO REFUNDS. I CONTACTED THEM TWICE AND NO REFUNDS. I HAVE NOW REPORTED THEM TO ATTORNEY GENERAL OF VA. AND AZ.

I INTEND TO REPORT TO MORE PLACES IE; BBB. I AM HOPING TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THEY ARE FRAUDS PRETENDING TO BE MICROSOFT TECHS .

I COULD NOT U NDERSTAND WHAT THEY WERE SAYING TO ME. COULD NOT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL AT ALL.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scams and frauds. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they are frauds" of break logic technical support and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Break Logic needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned break logic technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Break Logic.

Comments